Eat a variety of berries such as raspberries, cranberries, and blueberries. Add peanuts and peanut butter to your diet. You can eat raw or boiled peanuts. Boiled peanuts actually contain more resveratrol than raw peanuts. Eat red grapes with skin. Moderate consumption of red wine will also add resveratrol to your diet.
- Q Are there any other names for resveratrol?
- Q Who should not take resveratrol?
- Q What is resveratrol used for?
- Q How does resveratrol work?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I'm taking resveratrol?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with resveratrol supplements?