VESIcare (solfenacin) does not often cause liver and kidney damage. However, tell your doctor if you already have liver or kidney disease or damage. Your doctor may adjust your dosage to allow your body to process your VESIcare safely. You may damage your liver or kidney if your body cannot handle the normal dose of VESIcare.
- Q What is the generic version of VESIcare (solfenacin)?
- Q What are the possible side effects of VESIcare (solfenacin)?
- Q Is VESIcare (solfenacin succinate) safe for long-term use?
- Q How fast does VESIcare work (solfenacin succinate)?
- Q How should I take VESIcare (solfenacin succinate)?
- Q How fast does VESIcare work (solfenacin)?