VESIcare (solfenacin) does not often cause liver and kidney damage. However, tell your doctor if you already have liver or kidney disease or damage. Your doctor may adjust your dosage to allow your body to process your VESIcare safely. You may damage your liver or kidney if your body cannot handle the normal dose of VESIcare.
- Q What are the possible side effects of VESIcare (solfenacin)?
- Q How does VESIcare interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Who should take VESIcare (solfenacin)?
- Q How should I take VESIcare (solfenacin succinate)?
- Q What is the generic version of VESIcare (solfenacin)?
- Q How fast does VESIcare work (solfenacin)?