Might I have a physical condition as well as generalized anxiety disorder?

Many people with generalized anxiety disorder may have this worry that something else is physically wrong. Find a doctor you can trust -- one who you feel is listening to your concerns -- and discuss your symptoms. He or she can help you to get the best diagnosis and treatment.

Continue Learning about Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Where can I find help for a loved one with generalized anxiety disorder?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
First, recognize that generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is a real and serious illness and not a cha...
Why is it important to support someone with generalized anxiety disorder?
Those with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) need more than just therapy, medication, traditional h...
What is the rate of incidence for generalized anxiety disorder?
Generalized anxiety disorder is a common disorder that affects twice as many women as men. In Americ...
How can I help a loved one who has generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)?
When caring for someone with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), remember to offer both emotional an...