When should I weigh myself before starting a diet if I am a woman?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
Women tend to retain much more water just before their periods. Be sure to take this into account when you start your diet and take measurements. Ignore scale readings in the 10 days before menstruation. Treat your first weighing following your period (as soon as one day following is fine) as your "after" measurement. Don't let short-term water fluctuations discourage you. Be aware of your menstrual timing so you don't mistakenly conclude the diet isn't working.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

Live Longer with This Diet
Live Longer with This Diet
Want to live a long, vigorous life? Consider eating more fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts and legumes. That’s right! A Mediterranean diet might be one w...
What are some popular weight-loss diets?
Judy CaplanJudy Caplan
There are so many diets out there. I like the GoBeFull diet which is a based on foods that lead to w...
What is the Try Food Lovers Fat Loss System?
Chad KramerChad Kramer
The “Food Lovers Fat Loss System” is a 21-day weight loss program that promises after the 21 days, y...
The Healthy Diet Trend to Try
The Healthy Diet Trend to Try