What should I know before I try a DASH diet?

Marla  Heller, MS, RD

If you have the right foods on hand, sticking to the DASH diet is easy so prepare by stocking your kitchen with the proper foods to follow the diet. Watch as registered dietitian Marla Heller also explains why vegetables are the key to this plan.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

The DASH Diet: Eat This Way to Prevent Pain
You've heard the rumors. Or maybe experienced the misery yourself. A kidney stone attack is like no other pain on earth. But a simple choice may help ...
What is the HCG Diet?
Jeff Croswell , NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell , NASM Elite Trainer
It is a shot given to people to help them lose weight.  HCG know as Human Chorionic Gonadtropin whi...
What is the pegan diet?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
The "pegan" diet is a combination of the Paleo and vegan diets, which are both based on eating whole...
The Results of The 21-Day Weight Loss Breakthrough