What are the disadvantages of meal replacements?

Rose Reisman
Most meal replacements claim that they control calorie intake by replacing your meals and snacks with low-calorie and nutritional foods or drinks. They're designed to meet the needs of busy, health conscious people. Some combine these packaged foods with a diet plan. The problem with this type of dieting is that to keep the weight off permanently you have to continue to eat meal replacements, or learn to balance meal replacements and regular eating, or learn how to eat properly and exercise to keep the weight off.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

Try a Mediterranean Menu for Blood Sugar Control
We know that hearts "heart" a Mediterranean-style diet. But here's big news: so does your blood sugar. Yep. Mediterranean fare—rich in olive oil, veg...
When should I weigh myself before starting a diet if I am a woman?
Tim FerrissTim Ferriss
Women tend to retain much more water just before their periods. Be sure to take this into account wh...
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the MIND Diet
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the MIND DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the MIND DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the MIND DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the MIND Diet
It's easy to follow and may help protect your body from disease.
Do Internet Diets Really Work?
Do Internet Diets Really Work?