What types of alcohol can I drink if I'm on a slow-carb diet?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
On cheat days while on a slow-carb diet, all is fair. Have a keg by yourself if the spirit moves you. On diet days, stick to dry wines, "dry" being defined as less than 1.4% residual sugar. The driest red varietals are Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot, whereas the driest whites are generally Sauvignon Blanc and Albarino. This certainly doesn't stop me from enjoying my favorite big reds: Malbec from Argentina and Zinfandel from California. I have found better fat-loss results with red wine compared to white.

Though there are exceptions, it is best to avoid Riesling, White Zinfandel, and Champagne.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

The Quick-Fix Mediterranean Diet
The Quick-Fix Mediterranean Diet
Adding international flair to your diet could quickly lead to a healthier heart. After only 3 months of eating a Mediterranean diet, study participan...
How can I make my diet healthier?
Recently, the rankings for America’s top diets were released. The medical team from "The Dr. Oz Show...
Get the Skinny on 5 Popular Diet Plans
Get the Skinny on 5 Popular Diet PlansGet the Skinny on 5 Popular Diet PlansGet the Skinny on 5 Popular Diet PlansGet the Skinny on 5 Popular Diet Plans
Learn about these diet giants and see which may be right for you.
The Weight-Loss Breakthrough to Reset Your Diet