Is the feeding tube diet safe?

A new fad feeding tube diet may be a hit for brides-to-be, but it comes at a price for your body. In this Treadmill Talk, Sharecare expert Dr. Michael Roizen, chief wellness officer for Cleveland Clinic, and chair of its Wellness Institute, explains the risks of the feeding tube diet.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

The South Beach Diet
The South Beach Diet
Weight loss diets abound. So do the reasons most people say the diets don't work. Usually it's because they are too complicated, don't provide enough ...
Can I eat fruit if I'm on a slow-carb diet?
Tim FerrissTim Ferriss
Don't eat fruit on a slow-carb diet. The only exceptions to the no-fruit rule are tomatoes and avoca...
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the South Beach Diet
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the South Beach DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the South Beach DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the South Beach DietEverything You Ever Wanted to Know About the South Beach Diet
Get the high-protein and lower-carb secrets to losing up to 13 pounds in two weeks.
How The 21 Day Fix Works
How The 21 Day Fix Works