Is the feeding tube diet safe?

A new fad feeding tube diet may be a hit for brides-to-be, but it comes at a price for your body. In this Treadmill Talk, Sharecare expert Dr. Michael Roizen, chief wellness officer for Cleveland Clinic, and chair of its Wellness Institute, explains the risks of the feeding tube diet.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss Diets

What are fad diets?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Fad diets, as their name implies, are short-term quick fixes that actually set many dieters up f...
How can adding a course to my meal help me lose weight?
It may seem hard to believe, but when you add an additional course to your meal -- increasing food v...
What is the HCG Diet?
Shelley Chermak - Elite Trainer, RNShelley Chermak - Elite Trainer, RN
The HCG diet has been marketed since the 1950's. This diet, utilizing HCG drops and injections, has ...
How is a semi-starvation diet related to fasting?
A semi-starvation diet involves partial fasting at regular intervals. Weight loss benefits assoc...