Is there a cure for GI bleeding?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

GI bleeding is curable only in as much as the underlying condition that causes GI bleeding is curable. Certain conditions that cause GI bleeding can be cured while others cannot. Limiting your usage of alcohol, steroids, and pain relievers may help you to avoid GI bleeding.

Continue Learning about GI Bleeding

What do I need to know about caring for someone with GI bleeding?
You can care for someone with GI bleeding by following the indications of their doctor regarding tre...
Can GI bleeding be prevented?
GI bleeding is a symptom of a disease, not a disease itself; some of these diseases are preventable,...
How do I manage my GI bleeding on a daily basis?
You can manage your GI bleeding on a daily basis by following the indications of your doctor regardi...
How does GI bleeding affect the body?
GI bleeding is a frightening condition for the person who suffers from it. However, it can also sign...