How do I manage my diaphragmatic hernia on a daily basis?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Diaphragmatic hernia is a very serious condition and requires immediate action. Make frequent visits to the doctor to check on the status of your fetus. If your doctor has found that your child may have a diaphragmatic hernia, surgery will probably be necessary..

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Tract Birth Defects

What is atresia?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Atresia is a complication that occurs in an estimated 10 to 15 percent of gastroschisis cases.With a...
What is congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)?
Overland Park Regional Medical CenterOverland Park Regional Medical Center
A congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) is when the diaphragm in a fetus does not fully develop and ...
What is omphalocele?
Omphalocele, also known as exomphalos, is a birth defect of the abdominal (belly) wall. The infant’s...
How is a congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) repaired surgically?
A congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) is most commonly repaired through the abdomen using an incis...