Should I talk to my doctor about my gallbladder cancer symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

The symptoms of gallbladder cancer include jaundice, dark urine, pale colored stools, abdominal pain, and itching. If you experience any of these symptoms, speak to your doctor as soon as possible. It is important to determine the underlying cause, whether or not it is gallbladder cancer, so that it may be addressed and treated.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Cancer

Foods That Can Reduce Your Risk of Stomach Cancer
Several foods can reduce your risk of stomach cancer, according to Dr. Neal Bernard and Dr. Mehmet Oz. Learn more in this video. Medically reviewed i...
Colorectal Cancer Screenings Should Start at 45, Say Guidelines
The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) has updated its guidelines for colorectal cancer screening to recommend that adults at average risk s...
What types of cancer can start in the colon and rectum?
Dr. Vincent T DeVita JrDr. Vincent T DeVita Jr
Several types of cancer can start in the colon or rectum: 1. Adenocarcinomas: More than 95% of colo...
How is gastrointestinal (GI) or stomach cancer diagnosed?
Dr. Ajay K. Sahajpal, MDDr. Ajay K. Sahajpal, MD
In the absence of being found on incidental screening such as an ulcer that is found after an endosc...