Should I talk to my doctor about my appendix cancer symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you have symptoms of appendix cancer, you should see a doctor immediately. Tumors are best treated when they are small, so time is important. Appendix cancer can also spread to other organs, so it is beneficial to find the cancer early.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Cancer

Prevent Stomach Cancer with Greek Foods
Prevent Stomach Cancer with Greek Foods
You could cut your risk of stomach cancer by a whopping 33% if you eat like a Greek. That means bulking up on Greek foods like fruit, vegetables, leg...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with carcinoid syndrome?
If you are taking care of someone with carcinoid syndrome, you should, first and foremost, make sure...
What are the types of abdominal cancers in children?
Abdominal cancers are rarely seen in children; they are generally considered part of a group known a...
6 Ways to Help Prevent Stomach Cancer
6 Ways to Help Prevent Stomach Cancer6 Ways to Help Prevent Stomach Cancer6 Ways to Help Prevent Stomach Cancer6 Ways to Help Prevent Stomach Cancer
While genetics play a role in one’s risk, eating the right foods, exercising and avoiding smoking can help lower your odds. Back in the 1930s, stomach...