What is non-cardia gastric cancer?

Unlike gastric cardia cancer, non-cardia gastric cancer is found in all other areas of the stomach other than the top portion.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Cancer

What is carcinoid syndrome?
Carcinoid syndrome is a combination of symptoms caused by the release of serotonin and other substan...
What is a total gastrectomy for stomach cancer?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
A total gastrectomy for stomach cancer is when the entire stomach is removed in order to remove the ...
What should I eat after gallbladder surgery?
Oak Hill HospitalOak Hill Hospital
People who have had gallbladder surgery should eat a low-fat diet for about two weeks afterward.
What should I do if I think I have gastrointestinal cancer?
Daniel Labow, MDDaniel Labow, MD
Given the many recent advances in molecular genetics, diagnostic imaging modalities, modern surg...