How do I manage my appendix cancer on a daily basis?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Your doctor can recommend the treatment plan that is best for you. To handle the stress you might experience in cancer treatment, it is important to connect with other people. Support groups are helpful ways to form relationships with other people affected by appendix cancer. Blogging or keeping a journal can be helpful to express the many feelings you are experiencing. Light physical activity is also connected with healthy brain functioning and mood management.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Cancer

Prevent Stomach Cancer with Greek Foods
Prevent Stomach Cancer with Greek Foods
You could cut your risk of stomach cancer by a whopping 33% if you eat like a Greek. That means bulking up on Greek foods like fruit, vegetables, leg...
Surprising Ways Aspirin Protects Against Gastrointestinal Cancer
In addition to introducing Emily Wickersham as the future Agent Bishop, the broadcast of the NCIS episode, Gut Check, challenged the team’s newest ass...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with carcinoid syndrome?
If you are taking care of someone with carcinoid syndrome, you should, first and foremost, make sure...
How should I prepare for an appointment to diagnose carcinoid cancer?
The first thing you should know when you go to an appointment to diagnose carcinoid cancer is that y...