What is gastric cardia cancer?

This is a form of stomach cancer that occurs in the top portion of the stomach near the junction of the esophagus.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Cancer

Colorectal Cancer Screenings Should Start at 45, Says American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society (ACS) has updated its guidelines for colorectal cancer screening to recommend that adults at average risk should begin scr...
Foods That Can Reduce Your Risk of Stomach Cancer
Several foods can reduce your risk of stomach cancer, according to Dr. Neal Bernard and Dr. Mehmet Oz. Learn more in this video. Medically reviewed i...
How is gastrointestinal (GI) or stomach cancer diagnosed?
Dr. Ajay K. Sahajpal, MDDr. Ajay K. Sahajpal, MD
In the absence of being found on incidental screening such as an ulcer that is found after an endosc...
What should I do if I think I have gastrointestinal cancer?
Daniel Labow, MDDaniel Labow, MD
Given the many recent advances in molecular genetics, diagnostic imaging modalities, modern surg...