What should I ask my doctor about gallbladder cancer?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Preparing for a doctor appointment to discuss a diagnosis of gallbladder cancer may seem overwhelming. It may be helpful to write down any questions you may have or any symptoms you think are important. When you get to the doctor, you might want to ask about the stage of your cancer, treatment options, and potential side effects. Also, don't be afraid to ask about how much experience your doctor has in the management of gallbladder cancer.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Cancer

Reduce Colon Cancer Risk 65 Percent with This Meal
You could drop your risk of colon cancer by as much as 65 percent with this simple and delicious diet switch. Trade that meat-and-potato kabob for a f...
What is non-cardia gastric cancer?
NewYork-Presbyterian HospitalNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Unlike gastric cardia cancer, non-cardia gastric cancer is found in all other areas of the stomach o...
What is Biliary cancer?
There are two primary types of Biliary (Hepatobiliary) cancer: hepatocellular carcinoma, which refer...
What are the types of abdominal cancers in children?
Abdominal cancers are rarely seen in children; they are generally considered part of a group known a...