What is Robinul Forte?

Robinul Forte (glycopyrrolate) is a prescription medication used in combination with other drugs to treat peptic ulcers in adults. It can also be used to control the excessive saliva that troubles some people with the motor neuron disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) -- also known as Lou Gehrig's disease -- and to treat excessive sweating. It is in a class of medications called anticholinergics and works by decreasing stomach acid production and secretions of certain other organs. Robinul Forte is available only in a 2 milligram (mg) tablet.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What can I do if I have EPI and forget to take my enzyme replacement?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) and forget to take your enzyme replacement, take...
What are urinary anticholinergics?
Urinary anticholinergics are drugs that relax the bladder, increasing its capacity and reducing pres...
What should I know before taking anticholinergic bronchodilators?
A long-acting inhaled anticholinergic is one of the preferred treatments for people with few, mild d...
How effective are anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Anticholinergic bronchodilators are as effective as long-acting beta-agonists in improving airflow a...