What is sacrosidase oral solution?

Sacrosidase, whose brand name drug is Sucraid, is a prescribed medication that works to replace the missing enzyme sucrase within your body. Sucrase is an enzyme that helps your body to absorb and digest sugar (sucrose). If you have a condition called congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (SCID), which prevents your body from producing enough sucrase, you may be prescribed this medication.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

How effective is sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine has been used to treat RA for many years. Studies show that it is effective and works ...
What can I do if I have EPI and forget to take my enzyme replacement?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) and forget to take your enzyme replacement, take...
Can pregnant women take Toviaz?
Because it is not known how Toviaz (fesoterodine) may affect unborn babies, women who are pregnant o...
What should I know before taking anticholinergic bronchodilators?
A long-acting inhaled anticholinergic is one of the preferred treatments for people with few, mild d...