What is promethazine oral solution?

Promethazine oral solution is the oral liquid form of the prescription antihistamine used to treat a variety of conditions. It is used to treat allergy symptoms like sneezing, red and watery eyes, runny nose and itchy skin. It may also be used to prevent nausea and vomiting, particularly following surgery.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What medications interact with sulfasalazine?
If you are taking heparin, methotrexate, or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, sulfasalazine may...
What should I know before taking a urinary anticholinergic?
Urinary anticholinergics may take weeks to reach their full effectiveness. For this reason, some exp...
What should I know before taking anticholinergic bronchodilators?
A long-acting inhaled anticholinergic is one of the preferred treatments for people with few, mild d...
How effective is sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine has been used to treat RA for many years. Studies show that it is effective and works ...