What happens if I miss a dose of Cogentin?

Many Cogentin (benztropine) users take one dose a day at bedtime. If you go to bed and forget to take your dose, don't try to "catch up" when you wake up. Instead, just skip the dose and get back on schedule with your bedtime dose that night. If you take several doses during the day and forget one, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one. Do not take two doses at one time.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What should I know before taking a urinary anticholinergic?
Urinary anticholinergics may take weeks to reach their full effectiveness. For this reason, some exp...
How effective is sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine has been used to treat RA for many years. Studies show that it is effective and works ...
How effective are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants can lower LDL 15% or more at high doses and raise HDL modestly. They do not l...
What are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants are drugs that bind with bile acids in the intestine so that they can't be re...