What should I do if I miss a dose of Robinul?

If you miss a dose of Robinul (glycopyrrolate), a prescription medication for peptic ulcers, take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of Robinul.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What are the side effects of anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Side effects of anticholinergic bronchodilators may include coughing, headaches, dizziness, blurred ...
How safe are proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)?
Talking about a drug being “safe” is relative. Generally, no drug should be taken continuously witho...
What are anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Anticholinergic bronchodilators are medications used to open the lungs when they are in spasm for co...
What side effects do urinary anticholinergics have?
Side effects may include dryness of the mouth, eyes, and sinuses, blurred vision, abnormal taste, di...