What should I do if I miss a dose of propantheline?

If you miss a dose of propantheline (Pro-Banthine), a drug prescribed with other medicines to treat peptic ulcers (sores in the stomach and small intestine), take the missed dose as soon as you realize your mistake. If it's very close to the time of your next dose, skip your missed dose for that day and just take your next dose at your usual time. Don't double up on doses to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What are anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Anticholinergic bronchodilators are medications used to open the lungs when they are in spasm for co...
What are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants are drugs that bind with bile acids in the intestine so that they can't be re...
How effective are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants can lower LDL 15% or more at high doses and raise HDL modestly. They do not l...
What are proton pump inhibitors?
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) block the release of acid by cells that line the stomach. PPIs are the...