What should I do if I miss a dose of Lialda?

If you miss a dose of Lialda (mesalamine), a medicine for ulcerative colitis, take it as soon as you remember unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the one you missed. You should never take two pills together, no matter how many you have forgotten.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

How effective is sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine has been used to treat RA for many years. Studies show that it is effective and works ...
What should I know before taking sulfasalazine?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests and check your liver function before you start treatment. I...
What is sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine) is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) that helps reduce infla...
How safe are proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)?
Talking about a drug being “safe” is relative. Generally, no drug should be taken continuously witho...