Should I rinse off the atropine dropper after use?

No, do not rinse the dropper or end of the ointment tube after applying atropine. Just replace the medicine cap and tighten it right away. Be sure to keep the medicine dropper or tube clean and try not to touch the applicator to your eye or to anything else. If you have any excess ointment or drops on your eyelids or cheek, you can wipe it away with a clean tissue.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants are drugs that bind with bile acids in the intestine so that they can't be re...
What should I know before taking a urinary anticholinergic?
Urinary anticholinergics may take weeks to reach their full effectiveness. For this reason, some exp...
What should I know before taking sulfasalazine?
Your doctor will need to do blood tests and check your liver function before you start treatment. I...
What should I know before taking anticholinergic bronchodilators?
A long-acting inhaled anticholinergic is one of the preferred treatments for people with few, mild d...