What should I do if I miss a dose of Akineton?

If you forget to take a dose of Akineton, take the dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and simply take your next dose. Do not take extra medication to make up for doses you have missed. Talk to your doctor if you are repeatedly missing doses.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants are drugs that bind with bile acids in the intestine so that they can't be re...
What side effects do urinary anticholinergics have?
Side effects may include dryness of the mouth, eyes, and sinuses, blurred vision, abnormal taste, di...
What is a good safety rule when taking proton pump inhibitors?
Use proton pump inhibitors for no longer than 4 weeks. As a safe, well-tolerated alternative, tr...
What are anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Anticholinergic bronchodilators are medications used to open the lungs when they are in spasm for co...