What happens if I miss my daily dose of Toviaz?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
If you miss a dose of Toviaz, you should just take your regular dose the next day. Do not take two doses of Toviaz in the same day. Carefully follow your doctor’s direction when taking Toviaz for overactive bladder.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What should I know before taking a urinary anticholinergic?
Urinary anticholinergics may take weeks to reach their full effectiveness. For this reason, some exp...
What side effects do urinary anticholinergics have?
Side effects may include dryness of the mouth, eyes, and sinuses, blurred vision, abnormal taste, di...
How effective is sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine has been used to treat RA for many years. Studies show that it is effective and works ...
What are anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Anticholinergic bronchodilators are medications used to open the lungs when they are in spasm for co...