What should I know about sacrosidase oral solution?

Before taking sacrosidase oral solution, you should not take this medication if you are allergic to dyes, food preservatives or if you have an allergy to sacrosidase. Be sure to inform your doctor about any allergies that you have, especially if you have a yeast, glycerin or papain allergy. If you have diabetes, your doctor may advise you not to take this medication. Make sure to consult with your doctor first about any medications you are taking, both prescription and nonprescription, before taking sacrosidase.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

Do proton pump inhibitors have any side effects?
Dr. Kent A. Holtorf, MDDr. Kent A. Holtorf, MD
Proton pump inhibitors, such as Nexium, Protonics and Prevacid, are associated with dramatic increas...
How safe are proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)?
Proton pump inhibitors are over-the-counter medicines that help relieve heartburn and treat ulcers. ...
What should I know before taking a bile acid sequestrant?
If you have phenylketonuria, a bile acid sequestrant may not be a good option for you. If you have ...
What is Cholbam?
Cholbam is a bile acid intended for the treatment of genetic illnesses that prevent the creation of ...