Is it safe to use Robinul if I am breastfeeding?

Experts don't know if it's safe to take Robinul (glycopyrrolate) if you're breastfeeding, because they don't know if the drug, which is prescribed for peptic ulcers, passes into breast milk. Talk to your doctor about the potential risks and benefits of Robinul and whether you should find another treatment option or wean your baby.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What are urinary anticholinergics?
Urinary anticholinergics are drugs that relax the bladder, increasing its capacity and reducing pres...
What is Cholbam?
Cholbam is a bile acid intended for the treatment of genetic illnesses that prevent the creation of ...
What are enzyme replacements?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Enzyme replacements are supplements used to treat exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). They come...
What should I know before taking anticholinergic bronchodilators?
A long-acting inhaled anticholinergic is one of the preferred treatments for people with few, mild d...