If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Robinul?

Experts don't know if it's safe to take Robinul (glycopyrrolate) during pregnancy, so you should try to avoid taking it if possible. This drug, which is prescribed for peptic ulcers, hasn't been studied in pregnant women. Before you start taking Robinul, tell your doctor if you're pregnant or hope to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

How safe are proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)?
Talking about a drug being “safe” is relative. Generally, no drug should be taken continuously witho...
What medications interact with sulfasalazine?
If you are taking heparin, methotrexate, or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, sulfasalazine may...
What is Cholbam?
Cholbam is a bile acid intended for the treatment of genetic illnesses that prevent the creation of ...
What should I know before taking a bile acid sequestrant?
If you have phenylketonuria, a bile acid sequestrant may not be a good option for you. If you have ...