How often should I take Toviaz?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
The recommended dosage for Toviaz for overactive bladder is one 4 mg  pill once a day. It should be taken with liquid. Toviaz can be taken at any time of the day, with or without meals. However, you should make sure that you take it at the same time each day. Be sure to discuss how to take Toviaz with your doctor. 

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What should I know before taking a bile acid sequestrant?
If you have phenylketonuria, a bile acid sequestrant may not be a good option for you. If you have ...
What are the side effects of anticholinergic bronchodilators?
Side effects of anticholinergic bronchodilators may include coughing, headaches, dizziness, blurred ...
What is Cholbam?
Cholbam is a bile acid intended for the treatment of genetic illnesses that prevent the creation of ...
Who should not take proton pump inhibitors?
Proton pump inhibitors may not be good options for women who are pregnant, may be pregnant, or plann...