How can I minimize the side effects of Robinul?

You can minimize the side effects of Robinul (glycopyrrolate), a drug that helps treat peptic ulcers, by taking it exactly as your doctor prescribes. Tell your doctor about all your prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, supplements and herbal products. Pay attention to how you feel, and let your doctor know of any symptoms that bother you or don't go away. Your doctor may adjust the dose of your medication to relieve side effects.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

Do proton pump inhibitors interact with other medications?
If you are taking any of these medications, proton pump inhibitors can lead to side effects and shou...
What can I do if I have EPI and forget to take my enzyme replacement?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) and forget to take your enzyme replacement, take...
What should I know before taking a bile acid sequestrant?
If you have phenylketonuria, a bile acid sequestrant may not be a good option for you. If you have ...
What should I know before taking a urinary anticholinergic?
Urinary anticholinergics may take weeks to reach their full effectiveness. For this reason, some exp...