What should I do if I forget to take Zegerid?

If you forget a dose of Zegerid, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time to take the next dose, just take the pill or powder on schedule. Never take two doses of Zegerid to make up for the one you missed. If you take too much Zegerid you may have blurred vision, confusion, drowsiness, rapid pulse, sweating, nausea, vomiting, headaches or a dry mouth.

Continue Learning about Gastrointestinal Agent

What are bile acid sequestrants?
Bile acid sequestrants are drugs that bind with bile acids in the intestine so that they can't be re...
Who should not take proton pump inhibitors?
Proton pump inhibitors may not be good options for women who are pregnant, may be pregnant, or plann...
What can I do if I have EPI and forget to take my enzyme replacement?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
If you have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) and forget to take your enzyme replacement, take...
How effective are proton pump inhibitors?
PPIs are preferred as the first treatment for acid reflux disease when symptoms become increasingly ...