There is no solid evidence showing that Cogentin (benztropine) poses any harm to a developing fetus or a nursing infant. If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breast-feeding, be sure to tell your doctor before taking Cogentin.
- Q How does Cogentin work?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking Cogentin?
- Q What are anticholinergic medicines?
- Q How can anticholinergics help men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)?
- Q How soon after taking Cogentin will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are side effects of anticholinergic drugs?