How do I manage my gastritis?

The first step to managing your gastritis is to follow your doctor's instructions. Gastritis can have many different causes that require different approaches; for example, you may need to alter your diet, stop drinking alcohol, begin taking medication like H2 agonists, or stop taking medication like certain painkillers. In addition, leading a healthy lifestyle such as eating properly, maintaining an appropriate weight, exercising, and managing your stress are essential to staying healthy.

Continue Learning about Gastritis

What should I avoid if I have gastritis?
Gastritis is a painful condition where the lining of your stomach becomes inflamed or damaged fr...
Should I talk to my doctor about gastritis?
You should talk to your doctor about gastritis, especially if your indigestion continues for a week ...
What is indigestion?
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is a term used to describe one or more symptoms including a fe...
How does gastritis affect the body?
Wearing down of the stomach lining associated with gastritis can lead to ulcers. Frequent nausea and...