After a duodenal switch procedure, you will be more likely to have more frequent bowel movements and diarrhea. These symptoms will become worse if you eat foods high in fat.
- Q How should I follow up with my doctor after bariatric surgery?
- Q What exercises should I follow after gastric bypass surgery?
- Q Is it safe to get pregnant after bariatric or weight-loss surgery?
- Q What diet should I follow after gastric bypass surgery?
- Q Will my body show signs of my weight loss after bariatric surgery?
- Q Why should psychological screening be part of the gastric bypass process?