Neut is sodium bicarbonate, the same chemical as baking soda. It is taken to treat heartburn and indigestion by decreasing the acidity of the stomach. Sodium bicarbonate is available over-the-counter. It is also sold as Brioschi.
- Q How does Neut treat heartburn and indigestion?
- Q What are the side effects of sodium hydrogen for injection?
- Q What should I know about before receiving sodium hydrogen?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am taking Neut?
- Q What is the maximum daily dosage for Neut?
- Q Who should take Neut?