Yes, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first generic versions of Aciphex (rabeprazole) late in 2013. The drug is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults and adolescents (ages 12 and up).
- Q How does Aciphex treat gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Q How should I take Aciphex?
- Q How soon after taking Aciphex will my symptoms improve?
- Q Is there any cheap alternative for Aciphex to cure GERD?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Aciphex?
- Q How does Aciphex treat duodenal ulcers?