Yes, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first generic versions of Aciphex (rabeprazole) late in 2013. The drug is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults and adolescents (ages 12 and up).
- Q What should I avoid while taking Aciphex?
- Q How soon after taking Aciphex will my symptoms improve?
- Q Is there any cheap alternative for Aciphex to cure GERD?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Aciphex?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Aciphex?
- Q How should I take Aciphex?