Yes, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first generic versions of Aciphex (rabeprazole) late in 2013. The drug is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults and adolescents (ages 12 and up).
- Q Is there any cheap alternative for Aciphex to cure GERD?
- Q How does Aciphex treat gastroesophageal reflux disease?
- Q How does Aciphex interact with other medications or foods?
- Q How should I take Aciphex?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Aciphex?
- Q Who should not take Aciphex?