Yes, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first generic versions of Aciphex (rabeprazole) late in 2013. The drug is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in adults and adolescents (ages 12 and up).
- Q Who should take Aciphex?
- Q What is Aciphex?
- Q How does Aciphex interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I know about Aciphex before taking it?
- Q Is there any cheap alternative for Aciphex to cure GERD?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Aciphex?