Aciphex is FDA indicated for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) as once daily dose. Unfortunately most insurance companies will only cover for the FDA indicated dosage. There are other medications that are in the same class of Aciphex such as Prilosec, Protonix and Nexium that you may want to discuss with your doctor. It may be a good idea to call your insurance company and find out what they will and will not cover for the treatment of GERD.
- Q Who should take Aciphex?
- Q Is there a generic version of Aciphex?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Aciphex?
- Q How does Aciphex interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Who should not take Aciphex?
- Q What should I know about Aciphex before taking it?