Why should I pee before G-spot stimulation?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
A crucial rule of G-spot stimulation is to pee first. This is mostly for psychological reasons: When you’re very aroused, it’s very difficult to pee, but stimulation of the G-spot sometimes feels like needing to pee. If you know your bladder is empty, you can relax.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

How is the G-spot like a man’s prostate?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman’s G-spot is sort of like a prostate. For every part that a man has, a woman has an equivalen...
What are some general guidelines for exploring the G-spot?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
To sum up, I’ll give you three general guidelines to follow while you’re exploring the G-spot: Start...
Why shouldn’t a woman be obsessed about finding the G spot?
Don't Obsess Over the G Spot: A recent study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine sparked controversy w...
How long will mastering G-spot stimulation take?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
For most women, mastering G-spot stimulation takes practice. If you make orgasm your goal, chances a...