Why should I pee before G-spot stimulation?

Emily Nagoski
Emily Nagoski on behalf of Good In Bed
A crucial rule of G-spot stimulation is to pee first. This is mostly for psychological reasons: When you’re very aroused, it’s very difficult to pee, but stimulation of the G-spot sometimes feels like needing to pee. If you know your bladder is empty, you can relax.
The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

The Good in Bed Guide to Female Orgasms

Want to learn how to achieve 487 different kinds of orgasms?If so, you’re reading the wrong guidebook. Despite what many in the media would have you believe, there’s no such thing as a rainbow...

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

What is the G-spot?
A woman's G spot is a super sensitive area about a third of the way into the vagina on the belly but...
How is the G-spot like a man’s prostate?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman’s G-spot is sort of like a prostate. For every part that a man has, a woman has an equivalen...
What are some general guidelines for exploring the G-spot?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
To sum up, I’ll give you three general guidelines to follow while you’re exploring the G-spot: Start...
How does the G-spot amplification shot work?
Eva B. Cwynar, MDEva B. Cwynar, MD
Imagine being able to enhance the quality of your orgasms simply by having a quick and nearly pa...