Where is the G-spot?

The G-spot seems elusive, but it's located behind the belly button, about one to two inches along the front vaginal wall. If you wonder what it feels like, use your thumb to feel the roof of your mouth. That rougher ridged area just behind your teeth is similar to what the G-spot feels like.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com
Eva B. Cwynar, MD
According to some experts, the G-spot is located in the anterior vaginal wall, about 2 or 3 centimeters in front of the cervix, near the bladder neck. This area's texture feels different from the rest of the vaginal interior as it softly ribbed, like corduroy material. However, according to Dr. Dolores Kent, a Los Angeles-based pioneer in specialized vaginal procedures, the G-spot is not an anatomical landmark. It's more of a zone than a spot. Many women (and their partners) go through life never knowing where their G-spot is, which is unfortunate because caressing and pressing lightly on this spot can lead to intense sexual arousal and orgasms.
The Fatigue Solution: Increase Your Energy in Eight Easy Steps

Every day, all over the world, millions of women are grappling with many of the same mind and body issues: low sex drive, weight gain, sexual dissatisfaction, chronic stress, anxiety,...

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

How long will mastering G-spot stimulation take?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
For most women, mastering G-spot stimulation takes practice. If you make orgasm your goal, chances a...
Why does pressure on my G-spot either make me need to pee or hurt?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
The vagina does not go straight up and down. For most women, it is angled toward the abdomen. If you...
How can my partner stimulate my G-spot?
Good In BedGood In Bed
If you'd like to stimulate your Grafenberg spot (G-spot), have your partner insert his index fin...
How is the G-spot like a man’s prostate?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A woman’s G-spot is sort of like a prostate. For every part that a man has, a woman has an equivalen...