Why shouldn’t a woman be obsessed about finding the G spot?

Don't Obsess Over the G Spot: A recent study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine sparked controversy when it claimed that the holy grail of women's sexual experience - the G-spot - may not exist. Experts who have faith in the spot say it lies in the same place that a man has a prostate gland (very near the urethra), so you will know you have found it if you feel the urge to urinate when it is stimulated. See Dr. Mehmet Oz' (Vice-Chair and Professor of Surgery at Columbia University) detailed explanation of how to find your G-spot.

But, whether or not experts believe the G-spot exists, they all agree you shouldn't get hung up on finding it. If the search is fun, by all means keep exploring (and some recommend beginning on your own before asking your partner to join in the hunt). But if it's taking away from your pleasure, skip it. Clitoral orgasms are easier to achieve for most women.

Continue Learning about G-Spot Stimulation

Where is the G-spot?
The G-spot seems elusive, but it's located behind the belly button, about one to two inches along th...
How long will mastering G-spot stimulation take?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
For most women, mastering G-spot stimulation takes practice. If you make orgasm your goal, chances a...
How can my partner stimulate my G-spot?
Good In BedGood In Bed
If you'd like to stimulate your Grafenberg spot (G-spot), have your partner insert his index fin...
Why should I pee before G-spot stimulation?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
A crucial rule of G-spot stimulation is to pee first. This is mostly for psychological reasons: When...