How can I treat toenail fungus?

There are many over the counter creams to treat toenail fungus, but do they work?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about what you can do to treat toenail fungus.

If you suspect the possibility of toenail fungus it is reasonable to try a topical antifungal preparation for a few weeks. If there is no response, it is advisable to contact your dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis of a fungus infection or other possible nail disorders.

Continue Learning about Fungal Infections

How do I manage my fungal infections on a daily basis?
You can manage your fungal infections on a daily basis by following the indications of your doctor r...
Are fungal infections serious?
Fungal infections can be very serious regardless of whether they are superficial or deep tissue fung...
How are yeast and hyphae related to fungal infections?
Yeast and hyphae refer to two different types of fungi. Yeast grows in a circular pattern, while hyp...
Sizing Up Athlete's Foot
Sizing Up Athlete's Foot