How can I treat toenail fungus?

If you suspect the possibility of toenail fungus it is reasonable to try a topical antifungal preparation for a few weeks. If there is no response, it is advisable to contact your dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis of a fungus infection or other possible nail disorders.

Continue Learning about Fungal Infections

How can cough associated with broncho-pulmonary aspergillosis be treated?
MediGuardMediGuard
The recommended treatment for the cough associated with broncho-pulmonary aspergillosis is steroids....
How does my location affect fungal infections?
Certain fungi are specific to a given location and, thus, the type of fungal infection you devel...
How do other illnesses affect fungal infections?
Fungal infections are many times encouraged by different illnesses that allow for a weakened immune ...
Are fungal infections serious?
Fungal infections can be very serious regardless of whether they are superficial or deep tissue fung...