How do I manage my fungal infections on a daily basis?

You can manage your fungal infections on a daily basis by following the indications of your doctor regarding medicinal treatment. Additionally, you can speed your healing process and prevent further infection by practicing some simple habits. You should wash your feet daily and always wear loose, clean, cotton clothing. Also, try not to share anything that comes into contact with your body as fungal infections are often spread from person to person. You should always wear foot protection in public showers, rest rooms, or locker rooms. Your feet and body should always be very clean and dry, using a powder if necessary for excessive perspiration.

Continue Learning about Fungal Infections

What is fungus?
A fungus is a type of organism that lives in soil, water, on plants and in the air. Mold is a common...
How can cough associated with broncho-pulmonary aspergillosis be treated?
MediGuardMediGuard
The recommended treatment for the cough associated with broncho-pulmonary aspergillosis is steroids....
How do fungal infections affect the body?
Fungal infections occur because of exposure to a fungus when there is a weakness in the body. This w...
Sizing Up Athlete's Foot
Sizing Up Athlete's Foot