What should I do if I think I have a nail fungus?

Ever look at your fingernails and wonder if one of them is infected with a fungus?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz about what you should do if you think you have a nail fungus.

Continue Learning about Fungal Infections

How are fungal infections diagnosed?
Doctors use different techniques to diagnose fungal infection depending on whether it is a superfici...
What is mycotoxicosis?
Lawrence T. Chiaramonte, MDLawrence T. Chiaramonte, MD
Molds such as Stachybotrys chartarum, Fusarium, and Trichoderma can produce very toxic compounds, wh...
How do I manage my fungal infections on a daily basis?
You can manage your fungal infections on a daily basis by following the indications of your doctor r...
What is fungus?
A fungus is a type of organism that lives in soil, water, on plants and in the air. Mold is a common...