How can I exercise when I have a plantar wart?

Walking with plantar warts can feel like walking with a pointy rock in your shoe. That's because these warts grow inward from your sole (the plantar surface of your foot).

Several treatments are available for the elimination of plantar warts, but while you wait for the treatment to work, exercise like a mermaid: Do water aerobics. They'll give you a real workout without putting a load on your feet. So will doing floor moves, such as crunches and bicycles. You’ll break a sweat, but your feet won’t touch the floor.

Continue Learning about Foot Skin and Nail Care

5 Embarrassing Foot Problems, Solved
5 Embarrassing Foot Problems, Solved
Athlete’s Foot Athlete’s foot, or tinea pedis, is an infection that leads to itchy, burning, scaly and inflamed skin. It’s caused by ringworm, a fungu...
What is nail care?
Nail care refers to the proper maintenance of the fingernails and toenails. Learn more from our expe...