How can I exercise when I have a plantar wart?

Walking with plantar warts can feel like walking with a pointy rock in your shoe. That's because these warts grow inward from your sole (the plantar surface of your foot).

Several treatments are available for the elimination of plantar warts, but while you wait for the treatment to work, exercise like a mermaid: Do water aerobics. They'll give you a real workout without putting a load on your feet. So will doing floor moves, such as crunches and bicycles. You’ll break a sweat, but your feet won’t touch the floor.

Continue Learning about Foot Skin and Nail Care

5 Embarrassing Foot Problems, Solved
5 Embarrassing Foot Problems, Solved
Athlete’s Foot Athlete’s foot, or tinea pedis, is an infection that leads to itchy, burning, scaly and inflamed skin. It’s caused by ringworm, a fungu...
What are treatments for extremely sweaty feet?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
Doctors call excessive feet sweating "hyperhidrosis". It is a common problem, especially in hot, hum...
What is the best summer footwear for women to buy?
Some summer footwear can be bad for women's feet - want to know what's best to buy? Watch the vid...
Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels
Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels