What shoes should I wear to keep my feet healthy?

James P. Ioli, DPM
Podiatric Medicine
Wearing properly fitted, supportive shoes goes a long way toward keeping your feet healthy. For everyday wear, choose sturdy shoes that have adequate cushioning, a wide toe box, and flexibility at the ball of the foot.

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
What are tips for when my child wears the clubfoot brace?
James FortenberryJames Fortenberry
Tips for Wearing the Brace• Play with your child while they are in the brace as you normally would.•...
What should I check for when my child wears the clubfoot brace?
James FortenberryJames Fortenberry
• Check the brace area for blisters or red areas on the skin.• Check the heels and ankles for any si...
How Is Ankle Impingement Treated?
How Is Ankle Impingement Treated?