What are the main causes of foot pain?

Suzanne M. Levine, DPM
Podiatric Medicine
The main causes of foot pain include gravity, weight gain, the aging process, genetics and even gender. In this video, podiatrist Suzanne Levine, DPM, explains the factors that cause foot pain, and why women tend to experience it more than men. 

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
What is metatarsalgia?
Christopher W. Hodgkins, MDChristopher W. Hodgkins, MD
Metatarsalgia is a general term for pain and inflammation in the metatarsal region of the foot, the ...
How can foot issues cause knee and back pain?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Foot issues can cause knee and back pain because the body moves likes a kinetic chain. It starts at ...
How Is Ankle Impingement Treated?
How Is Ankle Impingement Treated?