What is a home remedy for sore feet?

This foot bath is perfect to soothe tired and sore feet. The milk helps replenish dry skin and reduce irritation, and the cinnamon helps stimulate circulation.

Milk and Honey Foot Bath

Ingredients:
3 to 5 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup orange juice
1 cup whole milk

Directions: Mix ingredients. Fill tub with warm water and stir in the mixture. Let your feet soak for 10 to 15 minutes.

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
What is clubfoot in babies?
Dr. James D. Fortenberry, MDDr. James D. Fortenberry, MD
Babies are sometimes born with clubfoot. A clubfoot is a deformity that causes the foot to be turned...
How can heel pain be treated?
Heel pain is a common problem with active people and can be very debilitating. If the patient has p...
Are Your Feet Growing as You Age?
Are Your Feet Growing as You Age?