What are good shoes to wear if I am on my feet a lot?

You will want to wear shoes that are supportive for your foot and also have some cushioning. If you are standing in one place for long periods, consider investing in a floor mat that has some cushioning properties. 

Going to a store that has knowledgeable sales people selling shoes is one way to find shoes that are supportive for your foot. 

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
What is sesamoiditis?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
Beneath the base of your big toe, in the ball of your foot, are two small bones called the sesam...
How can I help prevent Morton's neuroma?
Dr. James P. Ioli, DPMDr. James P. Ioli, DPM
To prevent Morton's neuroma, wear shoes with wide toe boxes. Tight, pointy shoes are the principal c...
What Are Common Causes of Ankle Pain?
What Are Common Causes of Ankle Pain?