What are good shoes to wear if I am on my feet a lot?

You will want to wear shoes that are supportive for your foot and also have some cushioning. If you are standing in one place for long periods, consider investing in a floor mat that has some cushioning properties. 

Going to a store that has knowledgeable sales people selling shoes is one way to find shoes that are supportive for your foot. 

Continue Learning about Foot and Ankle Conditions

Worst Case Scenario: I Wear High Heels Every Day
High heels may turn your outfit up a notch, but they can wreak havoc on your body. “Other than how they make you look, there’s very little upside to ...
How is calcaneal apophysitis treated?
Thomas P. San Giovanni, MDThomas P. San Giovanni, MD
Calcaneal apophysitis is usually treated by reducing activity, stretching and using a tapered heel l...
What causes hallux rigidus?
Christopher W. Hodgkins, MDChristopher W. Hodgkins, MD
Hallux rigidus is a progressive condition that affects the base of the big toe, making it difficult ...
What Treatments for Ankle Pain Are Available?